- Let’s meet. To ensure that I am the right person to conduct your day I offer a free, no-obligation meeting face-to-face or via Skype. This consultation allows us to get to know each other. I also aim to understand your ideas on the ceremony design. Based on my experience, I can offer suggestions. After our meeting, I will draft a first outline of the day.
- Ceremony design. I you decide to work with me, I will ask you to fill in a booking form with a payment to secure the date. I will design the ceremony in detail. I will write a script and work with you to make sure that you are happy with the various elements. I can also assist you in writing your vows.
- When you have approved the script, we will meet at the venue to do a rehearsal. We will choreograph the different elements of the ceremony so that everyone is prepared for the day ahead.
- The ceremony. On the day, I will liaise with your other suppliers to ensure that everyone is working together to deliver a perfect ceremony. I will act as the officiant and deliver the ceremony as we created. I will be available before the ceremony for any questions you may have.
- After the ceremony, I will provide you with a personalised certificate and a customised booklet with the copy of the ceremony.
Remember: you should register your marriage or civil partnership at your local registry office for it to be legally recorded.