“For last year’s words belong to last year’s language.
And next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning.”
Open the way to your new future
Your relationship has lost the spirit and the energy that it once had. You and your partner have decided to separate to open up a new future.
Getting divorced can be a painful process and it also affects any children involved, family and friends. A divorce ceremony will help in acceptance, forgiveness and moving forward.
As a celebrant, I can help you in creating a dignified ceremony tailored to your wishes. It can take place with both partners present, but it may also take place with one half of the couple.
Other healing ceremonies
Healing ceremonies can help in any situation where you have experienced a loss, or where you would like to mark a new beginning, for example:
- Losing your health due to illness or an accident
- Losing your job
- Leaving a painful experience behind you and preparing to open up new horizons
How do I work?
- Let’s meet. To ensure that I am the right person to create your divorce ceremony I offer a free, no-obligation meeting face-to-face or via Skype. This consultation allows us to get to know each other and to share ideas around the ceremony. Based on this meeting, I will draft a first outline of the ceremony.
- Ceremony design. If you decide to work with me, I will design the ceremony in detail. I will write a script and work with you to make sure that you are happy with the various elements.
- The ceremony. On the day, I will conduct the ceremony.
I currently charge £275 for a divorce ceremony. This includes all the services as I have explained above, unlimited calls and email communication. Travel expenses are not included.
Depending on your needs, additional costs may be added that are not covered in the above fees.
- Ceremony booklet for your guests
- Ritual props (e.g., candles)
- Travel expenses and accommodation if your ceremony takes place outside London or the UK