“Every child begins the world again.”
– Henri David Toreau
Welcome to the world, little one!
You have just become the extremely proud parents of a beautiful child. You would like to celebrate this precious new life with your family and friends.
Welcome your little one in a playful ceremony
A naming ceremony is a wonderful way to welcome a new family member into the world and bless them on their life journey that has just begun. Nowadays, family units can take any shape. I can help you in creating a contemporary event that is truly yours.
Naming ceremonies provide a great opportunity for family members and friends to play an active role. You could also include godparents or guardians.
How do I work?
- Let’s meet. To ensure that I am the right person to conduct your day I offer a free, no-obligation meeting face-to-face or via Skype. This consultation allows us to get to know each other and to share ideas around the ceremony. Based on this meeting, I will draft a first outline of the ceremony.
- Ceremony design. If you decide to work with me, I will design the ceremony in detail. I will write a script and work with you to make sure that you are happy with the various elements.
- The ceremony. On the day, I will guide you through the ceremony. I then will conduct the ceremony.
- Keepsake. After the ceremony, I will provide you with a personalised naming certificate, a personalised certificate for the godparents or guardians and a customised booklet with the copy of the ceremony.
I currently charge £275 for a baby naming ceremony. This includes all the services as I have explained above, unlimited calls and email communication. Travel expenses are not included.
Depending on your needs, additional costs might be added that are not covered in the above fees.
- Ceremony booklet for your guests
- Ritual props (e.g., candles, ribbons, pebbles)
- Travel expenses and accommodation if your ceremony takes place outside London and the UK